Recommended Series...MAXIMUM RIDE!

Maximum Ride is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very VERY good series that I recommend to ANYONE that likes reading. And I'm not kidding, IT IS VERY GOOD! (Further information about why it's good, go read my reading journals about it)

Basically the story is about Max, Fang, Iggy, the Gasman, Nudge and Angel, aka the flock. They have a mission on saving the world from the evil companies that are branches of Itex, where whitecoats keeps on combining DNA's, and making new species of humans that are not really humans. They are always tracked down and attacked by Erasers (human-lupine hybrids made by the whitecoats) Why say they're evil? Go read it.

As Angela had said it in her blog entry too, it's a really awesome book, go ask Angela or Eric, they know. IT IS AWESOME! It's the best book I've ever read, and I'm very eager to find out what will happen to the flock in the fourth book, of course I've finished the first, second and the third. Basically I like fantasy books, but this kind is a bit different. It is kind of a combination of fantasy and modern and real life. Because they even have iPods, Disney Worlds, and things like idols, or places like the United States, England, France, China and guess what, even TAIWAN is mentioned in there! And guess what...Fang in there even has a blog! (Not that it's a true one though, since I even checked it out and found that the page cannot be displayed) Pretty cool eh? I like these kind of books where I can understand everything that happened in the book, since it's all from real life.

Summing up the things that I've said, it's a really cool series, and you know, you seriously HAVE to read this series! I'm dead serious about this, go check it out and then you'll know whether I'm lying or not. I'm pretty sure that Angela and Eric would agree with me, because it is Eric that I borrowed the books from, and Angela the one I recommended to.

Last reminder...GO CHECK OUT THE SERIES! IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY AWESOMELY SUPERBLY SERIOUSLY AWESOME! (hahaha I don't think that made sense but okaaaaay... IT'S TRUE THOUGH.)

Comment on this entry

Registered users may login here

Have a look at my entries! (Personal opinion: None of them is good lol)
More about me
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .

Popular Tags