Evaluating Myself

What have you done well this year in English? Where should you have done better? Reading? Writing? Speaking? Were you conscientious about Independent Reading? Blogging? What are your strengths and weaknesses in English? Did you improve your habits? What bad habits remain? What was the best thing about English, and why? What did you like the least about the class? What grade do you think you deserve, and why? Write a blog entry in which you discuss and answer these questions.

These are my guiding questions for my blog. Okay. Im going to start now:

I'm not sure what i did well in english, but if i had to say something i guess i would say watching the movies and understanding what they were about. And i also enjoyed reading out the balcony scene in Romeo and Juliet. I should have done better in paying attention in class and not inturupting the teacher so much.... but i cant help it. I also should have wrote my 1 blog a week but i dont think i did that many so i also need to do better in that. My strengths in English... hmmmm probably speaking and writing. I didnt improve on my habits unfortunatly, so i need to pay mroe attention on that. I still suck my thumb and leave my homework to the last minute and inturupt the teacher... but hey, im only human. Just kidding, i do need to work on those habits. I think the best thing about english is either reading, blogging ( if we get to choose what to blog on) or watching Shakespear in Love, ( that was a good movie) because i enjoyed doing those things. I didnt like discussing much because it was boring. I dont know what grade i deserve.

Thank you for reading my blog :)

• .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30