Movie Review

Movie title: Tess, Director's name: Roman Polanski, Names of leading actors:Nastassja Kinski (Tess), Peter Firth (Angel Clare), Leigh Lawson (Alec), Date released: 1979 Genre: Romantic comedy/Drama. It is very hard to compare this movie with other movie because I've never watch other movie like this. The acting was great and it was amazing that the movie was made in 1979, Tess acts very well and everything in the movie looks realistic. There were alot of sad part in the story, and nearly in the end of the movie I think that Alec is being so mean to Tess. I've never read the book called Tess. The costumes were like from England, and there were many scenes which were sad and funny, Alot scenes in the movie were also like a picture or a drawing. For example at the dancing night, and also in the open fields. The only special effect in movie will be the blood, there could be some sound effects but I am not very sure about it. I would recommend it to the people who were in love with each other because this movie can tell them alot of things. I think I'll give this movie around 8 to 9/10.

Comment on this entry

Registered users may login here

EyE baLLs
More about me
« April 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .

Popular Tags