Self-Evaluation

In English class this year, I think that the things I did well in class would be Independent Reading. I probably read every night, but sometimes I would forget to record it in my Homework Diary. And also, I wrote quite a lot of Creative Entries on my blog, not as much as Chong Hao or Angela, but I'm number three on the ‘Most Prolific' list. (Yay me! Lol) But since most of my blogs are the ‘creative' type I kind of... left out most of the Journal Entries. I think that I memorized the ‘Romeo & Juliet' speech OK. I might have paused for a while, but I think that overall, I knew it quite well.

Sigh~ I don't really like writing self-evaluations, because I have to write like I'm really good at all these things...But really, I'm not that great. So I don't really know what to write...

My strength in English...would have to be...writing, I guess. I love writing creative essays, like the ones we have to blog about (well we don't really blog essays, we just write free-topic stuff). I also like poetry, I know it maybe a bit cheesy sometimes, and it may also be hard to understand sometimes, but some poems and sonnets are really meaningful. I tried to write a sonnet once (well, everyone had to), I thought it was really fun, though sometimes it wasn't in iambic pentameter...

The best thing about English would be all the movies we saw. I thought the best movie we saw was ‘West Side Story' because I learnt a lot from that movie. The thing I liked least in English would be watching movies...I guess that doesn't really make sense...but I hate movies like ‘Henry The Fifth', because I could barely understand what they were trying to say and I thought it was quite...uninteresting.

This year, I think the grade I deserve would be... I'm not sure what the grade is out of, but either a 5 of a 6, out of 7, or a 7, 8, or 9 out of 10.

• .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30