The Man who Planted Trees - Kevin

I think that this story is really good, because it shows a person who does his own work, and does not wait around lazily for someone else to do it for him. His goal sends him into exile, with the war all around he continued to do his task and lived a happy life in the secluded area he lives in. When he dies the place is left with a magnifice he spirit came back to the people who lived in that little (or maybe big) area of Elzeard's forest and all of its neighbors. Even after years and yeaactually follows and succeeds in making that certain place (where ever he is) a better place to live. Before the trees went up the area around was disgusting, dry, and dead. The people who lived there faught for everything that they could get, and it was just a terrible place to live. After the trees started to come back up the life and the forest became a wonderful place to visit and live, which maybe was the dream of Elzeard, but nevertheless it is (or was) a happy place to be.

P.S. Chonghao cannot translate this it is perfect already. - Really? I found 3 errors and I can't make sense of this entry.

Comment on this entry

Registered users may login here

Aka PenKnifeLove, Chonghao, Chung Ching Chong
More about me
« April 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .